Zoom In or Out On Webpages
zoom – Have you ever surfed to a website and when you finally found what you’re looking for only to find out the text on the website was way too small to read? Or, perhaps you got there and you really needed to see the entire page of the website but the text was too big to see the entire page at once, without scrolling?
Well, I have an easy solution for you! Something so simple, you’ll be scratching your head saying, “Is that it?”(Click the bottom right >> (arrows) for full story!)
Zoom In Zoom Out
If you’re reading a website with text that’s too small, you can quickly and easily enlarge the text size in your browser. Just press:
- Press and hold the Ctrl key then press the + key to enlarge the text
- Press and hold the Ctrl key then press the – key to reduce the text
- Press and hold the Ctrl key then press the 0 to revert to the default zoom level.
Another way to zoom is with your mouse wheel:
- Press and hold the Ctrl key and spin your mouse wheel away from you to enlarge the text.
- Press and hold the Ctrl key and spin your mouse wheel toward you to reduce the text.
This setting may also be accessible in your browser’s View menu. Many browsers, including Chrome, will automatically remember your zoom level for a website, so the next time you visit a website page your browser will automatically remember whatever you last left it.
This Zoom In Zoom Out tip will sometimes work with other applications as well. Give it a try!
Zoom In Zoom Out Tip
Be sure to check out some of my other design websites:
Trackback from your site.