Tablets – Share what you thinkThe Tablets are Coming! The Tablets are Coming! – Remember the movie,
The Russians are Coming!, The Russians are Coming!The TabletI got an iPad and a Zoom!. Read more ... » – It’s lighter and more intuitive to use. If you’ve experienced touch screen technologyEaster and Technology. Read more ... », (you probably have if you have a cell phone), you’re probably thinking wow that’s pretty cool. The TabletI got an iPad and a Zoom!. Read more ... » can do almost as much as a laptop computerHow to Change the Default Location of My Documents in Windows 7. Read more ... » can do nowadays.
- Remember the quill? Then came along the pen, it was so much easier.
- Remember manual typewriters? Then came along the electric typewriter, it was so much easier.
- Remember when PCs came along, it was so much easier. Are you following me?
The Tablets are Coming!No one is making typewriters or quills any longer and you can only find them in antique stores. Will PCs/laptops soon follow suit? I mean, come on, using a touch screen is way easier typing on a TabletI got an iPad and a Zoom!. Read more ... ». Hell, a near and dear three year old told me my computerHow to Change the Default Location of My Documents in Windows 7. Read more ... » was broken as she tried to use her finger like on tablets to navigate ON THE MONITOR!(yes, pink, because that’s her favorite color!) There’s a stir out there amongst these tablet developers that people won’t require PCs/laptops very much, and that tablets will simply takeover. TechnologyEaster and Technology. Read more ... » evolves – so the discs, power, memory, keyboards, mice and so on that we come to rely on, (thinking logically), will evolve. OK, so I’m dating myself, remember when computers ran DOS? And people thought of a mouse as a rodent. And 5 1/4″ and 3.5″ drives were so necessary? Remember when you said, “A megabyte! I’ll never use all that!” All these things we rely on today and can’t imagine doing without will evolve and perhaps, someday, we’ll find them in an antique store. Facts:
- Video games that simulate 3D use more computing power than mainframe computers a decade ago.
- Your cell phone has more computing power than NASA circa 1969.
- When you receive a birthday card in the mail, the chip in it that sings “Happy Birthday”, has more computerHow to Change the Default Location of My Documents in Windows 7. Read more ... » power than all the Allied Forces of 1945.
- The Sony Playstation has the power of a military supercomputer of 1997.
The Tablets are Coming!Be sure to check out some of my other design websites:
Trackback from your site.